Months after one-by-one becoming self-actualized through their personal journeys, the Trinity and the One start a new adventure.
Containment Collapse is massive. So massive, I had to increase the size of the book to fit all the pages in it—either that, or decrease font-size which I didn't like. So it's the largest size Lulu offers. It had to use white for the page color which was meh but not foreign to me.
And now I'm currently all caught up with forewords/afterwords. Here's the foreword/preface for Expansion Expression, which sort of kicks off the vibe for the novel and the series moving forward. It's definitely lighter than the other ones. As always, I enjoyed writing and recording it.
It took me awhile, but I got my act together in making a print copy of Expansion Expression. After my exciting divorce with Amazon, I decided to try new things with medium. Yada yada. I bound my own book. I pimped out my e copy. Who cares? It's very froo-froo. What's the basic version of this freedom? Well. That's where I went looking. I still wanted simple print copies of the series to put on my shelf/shrine. That used to be CreateSpace....I was thinking about using again, but I reconsidered. It's a time for change. So I went looking for different print on-demand services. Various articles and short videos were watched to figure out which service was one that I was going to try. This piece, a breakdown of four major POD services, was very helpful. I ended up with Lulu because: No ISBN required. The idea of getting another...
I bring to you what I've mocked up as the e-cover for Expansion Expression (Book Five). It's very minimalist–most of the power comes from the art. Like How to Stop Wildfire. The process of how I made this one: To start, I used water colors to give the paper a yellow-y-coppery background. Then, once it dried, I took oil pastels and sketched out the 'Scorpion' (the orange pincer). I used two different types of pastels and I smeared them all a little bit. After that settled, I made these little flicks off to the sides of it with a colored pencil and pastel. I scanned it in and did some color balance modifications with GIMP in addition to adding a Bump Map.